De Mond Trip Postponed

 

Forecasts of very windy weather tomorrow suggest that we should postpone this trip until further notice.  Apologies to all those who were looking forward it.

3 comments on “De Mond Trip Postponed

  1. Looked up the weather on ACCU weather for that area said light breeze in the morning and will pick up stronger after 6pm, so sure your reason for canceling. What forecast app do you use?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s