MBBD ???

 

The weather forecasts are flip flopping and we really won’t know what is going to actually happen on Saturday until Friday’s forecast; so lets keep hoping that one of the two days will be fine.  I am going away until Friday and will communicate again on my return.  Sorry that we cannot be firmer at this stage.  In the meantime, I suggest you liaise with John Saunders and Lester should you wish to finalise arrangements prior to my return.  I will be out of range until then.

Ronnie

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s