Of MBBD and Rain…


Predictably, when one arranges something that requires good weather, it rains, and tomorrow’s MBBD is obviously no exception!  There is an 80% chance of all day rain tomorrow, so we are postponing the event until Sunday  –  however, Sunday doesn’t look all that good either, so we will look at the forecasts again tomorrow and confirm in the afternoon.  Sorry to be a wet blanket, but it won’t be much fun birding in the rain all day and we will be better off waiting for a good day.

3 comments on “Of MBBD and Rain…

  1. Hi Ronnie.. I think only 4 teams…so as it’s a long day…and if all 16 are retirerees then let’s choose a great Weekday next week..


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s